Postal charges

All items shipped within UK:
£2.50 1st class postage.
(£3.50 1st class postage for shoes)
+50p for extra items.

International Shipping:
Please contact me directly for more info.

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Pale blue H&M dress



* Pale blue H&M dress with draping at the top of the bodice
* Size 14 but is fairly fitted around the hem so would also fit a 12.
* Perfect for Spring with some chunky cream tights and tan accessories. 


* Size 14

Price: £5+ shipping 

All items are non-refundable and on a first come, first served basis.Comment below to request an item, or for more information. Postal charges are listed at the top of the blog.

5 comments:

  1. this dress is amazing! love the color. It is like a fairytale dress. I love it so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that =)=)

    greeeets, photonewt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is really beautiful! I love the colour! i must search it by H&M:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty dress!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking! I moderate all of the comments so I don't miss any! :)